So if you have incorrect information on National ID Card / Voter ID Card and you are wondering how to correct the wrong info. The procedure is simple but takes time.
National ID Card Information Change or Correction Process
- Want to update the information in your national identity?
- What are the documents required for the national identity card info?
Changing Incorrect Information on National ID Card/Voter ID Card
- You’ve to register online using your Voter ID/National ID Card No at services.nidw.gov.bd
- After registering, you’ll be able to login using the code they’ll send you in your given number.
- After logging in, you’ll be able to see your ID Card information. If you have any mistake there, you can apply for correction from online.
- After submitting online, you’ll be required to pay the fee. You can pay the fee by DBBL Mobile Banking. There are lots of DBBL Agents in Bangladesh and you can pay the fee from any outlet. To pay National ID Card Fee by DBBL Mobile Banking follow this procedure
After paying fee, enter your transaction number in the next page. Take out the printed copy and submit it to your local Election Commission Office.
Want to update the information in your national identity? and What are the documents required for the national identity card info?
- SSC Certificate – (Age proof certificate)
• Date of Registration – (Age proof certificate)
• Passport / Driving License / TIN- (Age proof certificate)
• Utility bill copy / house rent receipt / holding Tax Receipt – (usually lives in the area of any such evidence)
• citizenship certificate (if applicable)
• father, mother, husband / wife Id copy cards (if applicable)