Root Symphony W15
Do you want to Root Symphony W15 handset? Want to get full access of your system. Want to move your softwares from internal sd to external micro sd? Rooting is a process, by which we can get complete access of Android system. If you already don’t know what rooting is, why do you need it, please read the article here.
Root Symphony W15 – Pre-Requirements
How to Root Symphony W15?
1) Turn off your mobile & take out the sim card & memory card.
2) Go to Settings>>Applications>>Development>>Turn on USB Debugging
3) Connect your mobile via the data cable.
4) Install ADBDriver by double clicking on the exe file.
5) It’ll give a prompt to confirm your installation.
6) Your driver will be installed successfully & you’ll see device status: “OK”
7) Open Unlock Root Pro.
8) Click on
8) Click the Root Button
9) You’ll see your mobile model with Android OS version. Click it.
11) If everything goes well, it will say to reboot your phone. Click no.
12) Disconnect USB & Reboot your phone.
13) Voila! You’ll see SuperUser Icon with full root access. That mean’s your phone is rooted 🙂
Saif Hassan is widely known as saiftheboss7 in online communities. He loves to brainstorm on topics including PHP, theme customization & WordPress. A pro PC guy. working in Web Design, SEO & Google Adsense. Passionate about Blogging, WordPress, Google, SEO, Gadgets, Macs, Smart Phone, Android and helping others. Other interests and post topics include Photography, Psychology, Literacy, Science, Bengali and Life. 🙂 Loves to write about Microsoft, Apple & Google.