Why Chinese Phones?
- Low cost.
- Great specification.
- Latest specification.
- Unique designs.
- Latest version of Android OS
Who doesn’t want a low-cost phone, with a rocking a unique style and with latest Android OS that can kill iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 specification?
Hence, now we have your interest in the prospect of buying a Chinese Android phone. Well here is the Cheapest Android Dual Core phones that costs around $150. Previously we covered Motorola Atrix 4G in our Android coverage.
Beidou Little Pepper
First, let me tell you first! It is made by Beidou, NOT Baidu! Beidou, if you have never heard of them, they are a Chinese e-seller of electronics who have decided to get involved with this Android phone business.
The Little Pepper is Beidou’s first Android phone, and it is actually the cheapest model here and in fact the cheapest quad-core (yeah 4 CORE!) Android phone in the world!
Beidou Little Pepper Specifications
I really want you to see just how much of an amazing bargain this phone is first!
The screen on the quad-core Little Pepper is larger. It looks almost HTC One X’s size of 4.65 inches and enjoys an improved resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
The upgrades don’t stop there. Moreover, the quad-core Chinese phone also gets an 8 mega-pixel rear camera which is a significant upgrade over the dual-core’s 5 mega pixel model.
CPU+Graphics+RAM of Quad-Core Little Pepper
The quad-core Beidou Little Pepper uses a Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core CPU clocked at a very impressive 1.5ghz. The Little Pepper isn’t just the cheapest quad-core phone but also one of the most powerful!
Quad-core Little Pepper Specifications
- CPU: NVIDIA Tegra3 Quad-core 1.5Ghz
- GPU: Adreno 203
- OS Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, others
- Memory RAM: 1GB / ROM: 4GB
- Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card), MAX support 32GB
- Size 136 x 68 x 9.9 mm
- Weight 140 g
- Screen 4.65 inch IPS Capacitive Multi-touch Screen
- HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 16 million colors
- Network Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 2G：GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G：WCDMA 900/2100 MHz
- Supports GSM service all over the world
- Color Black
- GPS Built In GPS & A-GPS
- Connection Bluetooth v2.0,A2DP Bluetooth Stereo
- Wi-Fi : IEEE 802.11 b/g
- micro USB 2.0
- Rear camera 8.0 megapixel with Auto Focus and LED Flash
- Front camera 0.3 megapixel
- Supports recording of video 1080P
- Sensor Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Acceleration Sensor
- Radio FM
- Video AVI , MP4 , FLV , 3GP , MOV , ASF , MPEG , RMVB , etc.
- Audio MP3 , AAC , WAV , etc. / 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Special functions Electronic Compass, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, FM Radio, Wifi, GPS, Multi-touch Capacitive Screen, Dual SIM, Schedule Power On/Off
- Battery: Li-ion battery 1630 mAh
Why Should I buy the Beidou Little Pepper?
It’s the cheapest quad-core phone in the world and features a better specification than the iPhone 4S!! Plus’s it really is cheap!
How much is the Little Pepper Chinese Phone?
I couldn’t control myself after seeing! the price of the Little Pepper. It is selling on an amazing 699 Yuan ($156)!! It’s so cheap you could buy 4 Little Peppers for the same price as iPhone5.
How can I buy it now?
That’s the sad part! You can’t buy it globally! It’s made for China. The targeted customers are also Chinese. So the Android language is basically Chinese. But it has English built in. Maybe, it doesn’t have Playstore. They use their own Chinese version of Playstore. Though we are not sure about it. However, if anyone wants to give it a shot, they can look here.
Saif Hassan is widely known as saiftheboss7 in online communities. He loves to brainstorm on topics including PHP, theme customization & WordPress. A pro PC guy. working in Web Design, SEO & Google Adsense. Passionate about Blogging, WordPress, Google, SEO, Gadgets, Macs, Smart Phone, Android and helping others. Other interests and post topics include Photography, Psychology, Literacy, Science, Bengali and Life. 🙂 Loves to write about Microsoft, Apple & Google.